Tuesday, October 7, 2008

UD 24/7 eyeliner experiment

After forever and a day, I FINALLY did my experiment to show the lasting power of the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil. I decided to really test it out, I would do it on a day I was outside most of the time, so this past weekend I went to an art festival called Art in the Park and the weather was really gorgeous here for once (since the heat hasn't stopped yet) so it was about 80 degrees and slightly breezy out. Ok, on to the pictures...

*The colors look off cuz my camera picks up lighting weird and I was never in the same place taking each pic, so that's why they might all look a little different.*

Right after application


4 hours later, some very slight fading

8 hours later, a bit more fading


At the end of the day, 12 hours later

So, as you can see it has really really really great lasting power. I have used TONS of eyeliners and this one has totally impressed me, with most of the others by the time 12 hours came around it had almost completely disappeared. Oh and I also forgot to mention that this was with no touch ups at all, which I'm usually used to doing but strayed away from it this day. I hope this was good because I've never done one of these experiments before. Let me know if you all liked it, or if I should do something different with it. Thanks if you do!

5 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

oOh no smears either! but i can tell that its not as dark as the first pic... but its still good! how much r they.... i prob cant afford it anyways =T

Vanessa M. said...

lllooooooooooveeeeeeeees it!

Unknown said...

Wow I need to get my hands on this liner! It actually doesn't look bad at all after 12 hours. I'd be satisfied with it after that long! Thanks for posting :D

Ahleessa said...

I've heard good things about the pencil and the pictures are proof! :)

Jessica Dee said...

OOOOOHHH wow they really do last all day. AMAZIIINNGG. LOL