Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Haul

This is from right before my trip to Cali, I finally got around to taking pics. So here it is...
Stuff I got from Sally's:

Beyond the Zone turn up the heat flat iron protection.

China Glaze nail polish in Coconut Kiss

Sally's girl lipglosses in sassy, savvy and vixen.

Sally's girl quads in Lucky Love, Moolah, Envy and Power Trip.

I signed up for a Sally's membership and it takes off a pretty good amount. Everything in the store is at membersip price which is way cool and I found a store that is much cleaner and more organized than the others I've been to around here.

Stuff I got from Big Lots:

2 studio basics paddle and point cotton applicators.

Queen Helene Apricot Moisturizing facial masque.

ELF candy shop tin lipgloss trio's in Sweet and Candy.

ELF french manicure set.

Can you believe I got all of this for $25?! I was totally bargain shopping! lol

If any of you ladies would like reviews on any of these products or swatches of the lippies or eyeshadows just let me know, I'll be more than happy to do them!

I also know I haven't done a FOTD, EOTD and the like in SO long, but I've just been wearing the minimum since I've been feeling pretty blah lately but since I'm off the next 2 days I'll work on a couple looks to share with you all.

3 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

u got a lot of from big lots!ohh i need those kinda qtips.. why didnt i think of that! lol

Vanessa M. said...

oooooooooooo hows that flat iron thingie protector?
you got a membership for sallys or biglots?
ps great haulage!

Neeyuh said...

jeSmakeup-Yeah I usually never find that much there! lol I actually forgot I needed those qtips and I glanced over and seen them. I was like YES! haha.

Vanessa-I'll do a review on it soon I've only used it twice so haven't noticed much yet. It's a membetship for sally's i edited the post to say that cuz it did sound confusing! lol Ohh and thank you!