Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm having an icky day...

Well I guess it started last night because I decided to try the nose clean packs I got from the Japanese store last week because I wanted to do a review on them for you all. It turned out OK it didn't get everything out but I was still pretty satisfied with it. Then this morning I woke up all broken out around my nose with all these little pimples, I was shocked when I first seen it. My skin is just all messed up right now and it's so frustrating.

Then earlier today I got my camera back and was messing with it to make sure my pictures from my looks yesterday were still there and I accidentally hit a button and deleted everything on the card. I don't even know how it happened and it didn't even give me a chance to confirm it like it usually does when you delete pictures. So I lost those pictures. Boo on that!! All I could think was I can't believe it! Now I don't have anything to post today. I'm going to relax for a little and then I might just do some EOTD's since I really don't wanna show my whole face right now.

Ok I'm done now...lol.

3 comments:

Ahleessa said...

I'm sure you will have a better day tomorrow! :)

Vanessa M. said...

awww babes!! im sorry :( ive been having iky days too
dont worry feel better!! :)

Aya said...

I'm sorry to hear that the nose packs did that to ya!!! I'll try them too and let you know the results...

I hope you feel better soon hunnee!