Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So did it last??

I did a review a couple weeks back about the Rimmel fix and perfect primer and jeSmakeup requested that I do an experiment post to show how it holds up. Sorry I took so long! I kept forgetting to take pics but here it is...

*Note this is an experiment on my extremely oily skin, if you have different skin than me you might have different results*

Right after application

At the end of the day, a little over 10 hours later. So, as you can see I got pretty oily. This was on a day I was outside for part of the day and inside the rest so weather/heat only played a small part. Now that I've been using this for weeks the less and less I like it. My skin has been breaking out lately too so I'm thinking this might be a culprit because it's the only thing I've changed in the things I put on my face.

Well it looks like I better head to MAC and get me another primer...

10 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

eek!!! that sux! thanx babe now i know :(

RESSA said...

hey girl! I've been using the rimmel primer too. I personally think that it looks good at first by the stay power is weak. I notice I got a few pimples from using it. I barely use it.

Tammy said...

I had this for a week and returned it..it sucks!! I was breaking out like crazy when I used it.

FuN and MakeUp said...

haha yea i can totally tell the difference

abby =) said...

i usually just pack that baby on and use other products on top of it i mean youre right everyones skin is totally different. works for some not for others lol

Neeyuh said...

Vanessa-No prob!!

Tammy-Yeah it does, I didn't return mine because I had already used most of it. I'm still breaking out after a couple days of not using it.

jeSmakeup-yeah it sux!!

ahbeeedotcom-i tried that but since my skin is so oily it still didn't hold up. sux.

Ahleessa said...

Thanks for the review! I definitely need to stay away from this product... hehe~

Aya said...

Neeyuh, you are just too darn cute!!!! I have oily skin too, well only my forehead and nose...I am tempted to buy the MAC primer you use...

Neeyuh said...

Alyssa-No prob! Yes please do, not worth wasting the money on. lol

Aya-Aww thank you,that's so sweet of you! I'm oily all over my face and I use the mac one with spf now but I'm thinking about switching to the regular one because it has a pump and is a little cheaper.

Jessica Dee said...

whether it holds up or not you look hot xP