Thursday, October 16, 2008

Recent Haul

I haven't been shopping too much just getting little things here and there so this is my haul from the last week and a half, it's nothing much really...


Top: Pure Ice nail polish in Vineyard and Rimmel nail tip whitener for french manicures.

Bottom: Maybelline Colossal mascara (they were on sale at kmart last week), Pink nail art stickers and L'oreal carbon black lineur intense.


If anyone would like a review on any of these products just let me know! I already did a review on the mascara here and the nail polish here.

Now that we're all settled in the new place and catching up on everything I'll hopefully be able to have bigger and better hauls soon! =)

9 comments:

abby =) said...

i cant wait to see more hauls soon :)

Vanessa M. said...

ooo can you do a review or look on the eyeliner marker? ive been looking at it forever! lol

FuN and MakeUp said...

everyone has that mascara! is it good? wuts the description? i like the ones that give volume... clump free n longer fuller lashes

Unknown said...

Ooh those nail sticker go great with the nail polish. :D

Can't wait to see how the mascara works out for you. You should most def do a review on them. I'm always in search of a better mascara [:

Katy said...

Nice haul.. reminds me I have to stock up on nail stickers too!

Jessica Dee said...

o great haul ;] love ittt

Ahleessa said...

Maybe I should get nail stickers for my laziness... lol~ Nice haul! :)

Neeyuh said...

ahbeeedotcom-yep there will definitely be more!! =)

Vanessa-of course! it's my fav liquid eyeliner ever so I will do both for you!

jesmakeup-i love the mascara! i'm gonna do a more in detail review since my last one was just kind of a run through.

Tina Marie Online-Yeah I can't wait to use them! I'm gonna do a review on the mascara soon, I did one when I first got it but this one will be more in detail since i've been using it a lot longer.

Katy-thank you! I'm totally addicted to them right now.

Jessica Dee-thank you! =)

Alyssa-That's why I buy them! lol
Thank you! =D

Lovevashares said...

i LOVE the colossal mascara! great choice! :D