Saturday, October 25, 2008

Swatches

Just a quick post since I'm waiting for the fam to get ready to go...

I was asked by jeSmakeup to put up some swatches of the pigment samples I got from Vanessa last week. So here they are:

First 3-Archetype Cosmetics: Angel Dust, Antique Platinum and Datura.
Last 5- MAC: Copper, Deep Brown, Pink Bronze, Deep Purple and Rose Gold.



I hope you can see them OK, blogger re sized the pic and it's really small compared to the original. Weird, because it never does that.

I'm planning do some looks with these soon, I really can't wait to use deep purple.

=)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lovingggggggggg the zebra theme!!!!

FuN and MakeUp said...

i can see them very well! i like that pinkish one =)

Sofia said...

those are really pretty, I was looking to buy some from her too but i Havent decided yet...

Tammy said...

I bought many of the same colors from her..I used the deep purple on Friday night..a short video will be up on it tomorrow..