Monday, October 13, 2008

My weekend

I posted friday that I was going to the Island Pacific Festival to see my cousin perform and that I would try and take pictures to share with you all but my camera died after just a few pics! I was sooo mad!! I charged it all night the night before, so something must be wrong with it because it's never done that before. So here's the pictures that I did get...


Junior Girls

Senior Girls


Senior Boys


Some of the Junior Girls (My cousin is the 3rd one on the top left)


My Cousin and one of the Senior Girls Heu.


It was soooooooo much fun as always, I can't wait until the next one! I also didn't buy much because most of the stuff there I already had or didn't really need right now. I did buy a shirt that represents filipino and hawaiian, it's really nice! Ok well I guess that's all for now...

5 comments:

Jessica Dee said...

oooh that looks like it was fun!

Ahleessa said...

All the girls look cute and sexy! :)

Vanessa M. said...

how cute!!! i love it!!

Tracy Roa said...

I love all their costumes! Looks like the festival was a lot of fun!

cta808 said...

wow u guys have those there looks like lots of fun was there good food? and aww too bad about your camera maybe the batterys no good thats wut mines use to do becuz the guys said i had overcharged my battery and it would just shut off even f i charged it.. ok u take care <3chanel