Thursday, October 23, 2008

FOTD: Lucky Love

OK so this is the look I wore today using one of my Sally's girl quads. I just love how convenient they are and how fast I can get a look done if I'm in a rush. So here it is:

Just the eyes...

Whole face...
Products Used:

Face-

MAC prep+prime face w/SPF

MAC studio fix pressed powder

Eyes-

UDPP

MAC paint pot in Girl Friendly

Sally's girl quad in Lucky Love

Loreal Carbon black lineur intense

MAC prep+prime lash

Maybelline Colossal mascara

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil

Lips-

C.O Bigelow Mentha lip shine in Coral Mint

NYX mega shine lip gloss in Beige

I was surprised because pinks never usually show up me so I was really happy how this came out. I did this whole look in a little over 10 minutes which for me is fast because I usually take forever.

Hope all you ladies had a great Thursday, I'm SO glad it's almost the weekend!

7 comments:

Sofia said...

i really love the look u did :D

Ahleessa said...

You look great! :)

Jessica Dee said...

i love love love your background..zebra print is HOT & i love your look

FuN and MakeUp said...

yay u finally did some looks! im in loveeee and i like ur new background =) nice pink eye!! u should of joined the contest that was or is up.. hehehe nice! i like =) ur lookin fab tooooo

Tammy M said...

Love this look on you!
And I love your new background!!!!

Anonymous said...

Its soo pretty.

Vanessa M. said...

grrr your mkaing me wanna get those sally's es!! i dont think they have them at the one i went to.. ps I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!! I was soo looking into doing this you beat me! hmm maybe ill get leopard print! hehe