Friday, October 24, 2008

Coconut Kiss

This weekend there's another hawaiian festival I'm going to. My cousin is performing on saturday and I just read the details that chef Sam Choy will be there as well. I seen him on food network so it will be cool to see him in person. Here's a flyer about the event...

I'll try and take pics again to share!

I also wanted to share with you all how I painted my nails with my new polish by China Glaze in Coconut Kiss. It's a very pretty shiny bluish purple. The pic below makes it looks like it's way more blue but it actually isn't. I also used my pink nail stickers.

Have an awesome weekend!! =)

5 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

yay! looks soo cool!! and i love the music sounds rasta baby yea!! i loves it! hmm now i wanna do a rasta look hehe

Vanessa M. said...

oh ps. i love that color an the little sticker!

Anonymous said...

This purple is so pretty where can i find this "China Glaze" let me know plzzz. :)

Neeyuh said...

Vanessa-Thanks!! haha yeah I've been wanting to a rasta look forever but never do. I should.

You can't tell from the pic but the sticker is actually like different shades of purple.

Vane-For some reason I can't get to your blog, so I hope you get this!!

I got mine from Sally's beauty supply and if you sign up for their membership card you get a good discount. Like they were originally $5.99 but with the discount it was $3.25. Hope I helped! =)

Ahleessa said...

The nail polish is pretty! :)

I got the tool for nail art at Michaels. You need to go to the stenciling section I believe.