Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh shizz it's TAG time!! lol

I was tagged by both Vanessa and jeSmakeup so here it goes...

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

1. Since I've gone through so many style changes through the years, now I'm like this big mix of it all.
2. I have a bad habit of always wearing a jacket or cardigan even in the summers because I don't like my arms.
3. I'm almost always watching the food channel, I love to cook!
4. I like to wear flip flops more than shoes.
5. I love to play guitar hero! I'm only on medium but I can play "When you were young" by the Killers on Guitar Hero III perfect! lol
6. At one time I seriously wanted to be a street racer.

Who I'm tagging:
Tammy M
Alyssa
Jessica Dee
Aya
Emilita
Anyone else who hasn't been tagged

~~~~~~~

I also got tagged by Alyssa for this one!!

Here's the rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago:
1. I was just starting junior high.
2. I got my first screen name.
3. I tried out for the basketball team at school.
4. I had my first real crush on a boy.
5. I went to my first concert (it was nsync lol)

Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Clean my room.
2. Figure out what's for dinner.
3. Repaint my nails.
4. Watch the episodes I missed of Jon and Kate plus 8 from last night.
5. Make more hair flowers.

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my credit cards.
2. Buy a new car.
3. Buy my mom whatever she wanted.
4. Travel.
5. Save the rest.

5 Places I have lived:
1. San Diego, Cali
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

5 Jobs I have had (I only started working after high school):
1. Photo Technician
2. Beauty Advisor
3. Cashier
4. Salesperson
5. Student ( I consider it a job! lol)

Now I'm tagging:
1. Chanel
2. jeSmakeup
3. Tracy
4. Vane
5. Vanessa

1 comment:

Jessica Dee said...

thanks for tagging me!