Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Haul

First I wanted to thank all you ladies who answered the question I posted the other day, it really helped me out and now I have a bunch of ideas for upcoming posts.

I've been saving a little here and there to try and get some new makeup since I haven't been able to in awhile so yesterday I went shopping and got myself a few things. So, here they are...


I got 2 eye shadows and 3 nail polishes from The Icing, 2 anti-bacterial moisturizing lotions in Sweet Pea and Coconut Lime Verbena (Thanks for showing mee this scent *MISS*!!) from Bath and Body Works, Then I went to MAC and got 2 eye shadows in Humid and Deep Truth and a Lustre glass in Spring Bean.

It isn't that much but I'm happy with it, I can't wait to use it all.

Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!

9 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

is the lippie yellow? those are some prety colors you got!

Sofia said...

very pretty and vibrant colors..

love ur haul!!

love the e/s colors

Ahleessa said...

Nice haul! :) How are the nail polishes from Icing? I've always wondered about them.

Anonymous said...

i love ur hauls!!

i'm drooling over ur nail polishes!!

Yay to Humid and Deep Truth e/s!! love those e/s!!! Humid is my favorite!!

AskMeWhats said...

eeekkk!! Your nail polish haul looks so pretty! i love the color!!! :)

Have a great day ahead :)

Mona said...

Humid is such a pretty green. great haul!

FuN and MakeUp said...

does those e/s say icing from that one store? i cant really see.. the hot pink looks nice

Kimberly said...

OOoOoo look at all the purddddddy colorsssssss and i loooove antibacterial lotions from B&B, great for the purse!!!

now lets see some fotd's with those new goodies!!! go go go...
(im so bossy rofl)

Unknown said...

Those eyeshadows from Icing are THE BEST!! I have emerald green and a gold. They go on sale quite a bit too. Let us know how you like the polishes.