Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Tutorial: Cranberry.

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope this is an AMAZING year for you all!

I thought I would start off the year by doing my first tutorial, it was a lot harder than I thought and I kept changing my mind about how I should post it. I made it into a video but some of the text on certain photos are hard to read so next time I think I'll just post the pics instead or do the vid a different way. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!! I did it on the Cranberry EOTD I posted a little while back. So here it is...


5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

that is a pretty color :)

Vanessa M. said...

OMG I have that e/s i wanna do this look! its soo pretty na di LVOE paramore! i was singing along.lol <33

Sofia said...

very pretty..awesome job!!

LINEA. said...

this color is so pretty! great job on all the pictures lol i would be seeing a white light all day long after that! lol

Mona said...

Happy New Year!
now i want a color like that :P