Thursday, January 8, 2009

FOTD: Smokin some greens

hahah not really, lol. But for this look I used black and smoked it out with green.

*To Rachel aka "miss" I thought of you when naming this look, lol*

I still can't figure out the right setting on my new camera to get the true colors of the eye shadows to show, so in the pictures it looks a little lighter than it does in person.

Products Used:

UDPP

MAC Layin' Low paint pot

Loreal HIP Cream Color Crayon in Perfectionist

MAC eyeshadow in Carbon

MAC Shadestick in Lucky Jade

MAC eyeshadow in Swimming

MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper

Maybelline Colossal Mascara

MAC technakohl eyeliner in Graphblack

MAC prep+prime face

MAC Studio Fix pressed powder

J.lynne mineral blush in Bolero

C.O Bigelow Cinnamint Lipshine

MAC lipglass in Lust

8 comments:

Ahleessa said...

Neeyuh I missed you!!! :) I'm so glad you found my blog because I lost everyone's url. You look gorgeous and love the smokiness! :)

Anonymous said...

LOOKIN FABULOUS!
lovin the smoky green!!!

Kimberly said...

you always kill it with your blending skills girl, I'm sooooo envious. and this color scheme is gorgeous, anddd you used J.Lynne rawr....
i'm trying to work more greens into my makeup routines lately too, but this is a gorgeous green u have!!!

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with Kimberly your blending is beautiful. Im loving the green; gorgeous look.

Holly said...

gorgeous! You are talented x

LINEA. said...

this is hott! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Green Green u sexy machine!

u blended so well. now that's what i call smokey!

thanks for checking out my blog and for the compliment!

ps
i love the zebra background!! rawrr ..on maybe not...it's a zebra..duh

Julisa said...

lovin the eyes gorgeous!=]