Friday, January 30, 2009

EOTD: Sweet V-day look

I'm going to be doing a few Valentines day looks since I never have before and thought it would be fun. So here's my "sweet look"...

Products Used to get this look:

UDPP

MAC layin' low paint pot

MAC eye shadow in Beauty Sleep

MAC pigment in Pink Pearl

MAC eye shadow in Sushi Flower

Icing eye shadow in Red

MAC eye shadow in Girlie

MAC eye shadow in Ricepaper

Loreal Carbon black lineur intense

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

MAC technakohl eyeliner in Graphblack

I tried to do something a little different with layering colors and I like how it came out. I really LOVE how pink pearl looks it's pretty versitile, I should use it more.

Be on the look out for my other v-day looks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute valentine look!!! how fun!!! i like how u did ur liner...so nice n perfect!!

LINEA. said...

PINK! i love this look!

abby =) said...

i love the pinkish red look totally suits you

Rai said...

That's super pretty!

FuN and MakeUp said...

nice pink eye ! =)

Niika said...

cute and simple ..love it

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

I love pink! very nice.

Makeup Mama said...

How cute is this look?? I have sushi flower, but I always forget about it, I'll have to whip it out now!

I'm glad the comment made you feel better, we all need a little eencouragement sometimes...but you would wreck that pro card girl!!

Vanessa M. said...

sweet indeed!

Anonymous said...

loveee it

Kastina said...

Looveeeee