Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Stuff...

Sorry I've MIA these past couple days, our Internet was acting up and then last night it went out completely and I had to call the company and they said our wireless connection was hacked and they downloaded programs with copyright infringements on them and blah, blah, blah. So, today it finally got fixed and I'm just getting all caught up on commenting and all.

Anywayz....

I went shopping today and stopped in Borders and this is what I got...


I felt like I was standing there for hours looking through all the beauty books they had and since I've heard lots about this one I really wanted to check it out. Out of all the ones I looked at this one was the best, it really has lots of info in it. I know there's been lots of blog posts about this lately but if any of you have any questions about this book just let me know!!

Ummm, what else? I did a look today but forgot to take pics and when I got home it looked a mess so I said forget it, I'll do a few to make up for it.

Do any of you watch this???



It's one of those stupid,funny but addictive shows. Like when I first put it on I was like okay?? but then I couldn't stop watching it. I wanted to see what happened next. It's like a more dramatic guy version of a shot at love with tila tequila except they aren't finding love their seeing how messed up their relationships are. lol. but yeah...

I guess that's pretty much it for my randomness, I better go work on some makeup/beauty related posts now!

Later Beautifuls!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That book looked really good on the outside picture! Haha ;-)

Vanessa M. said...

That book looks awesome!! hmm lemme ask.. did you learn something new? cuz i got the cosmo one in a swap and well it was pretty lame lol!

XRocksmama said...

yeah, that show is so addicted. Most of the guys are real jerks and I feel so bad for those girls every time I watch it...

ria_pamela said...

i am addicted to that show! i make my husband watch it. hahah! he thinks it's hilarious. it's just so unreal for girls to stick with guys like that. but it happens!!