Monday, January 5, 2009

J.Lynne Cosmetics

I, like a few other beauty bloggers out there got the awesome opportunity to try out J.lynne Cosmetics. I was contacted by Jess, the owner, a little after the start of last month and once I read the site I couldn't wait to try out the products. It is a natural cosmetics company creating cruelty-free makeup products. Their motto is "purely beautiful, naturally you" How cute is that?! I'm all for natural makeup and since I haven't really ventured into the whole "mineral makeup" thing too much, I knew this would be a great way to start. As you all know I'm not much of a blush girl because nothing ever seems to look right on me BUT Jess sent me samples of the Latin Rhythms Collection and I do believe I have found a few shades that I totally LOVE! So here's a pic of the whole collection of colors...

The name are: Samba, Flamenco, Cha Cha, Mambo, Paso Doble and Bolero



My first impression of these is that they are sooooo soft and really pigmented. They are also really easy to blend, my favorites so far are Flamenco and Paso Doble. I've used them quite a few times and I like the little flush they give my cheeks, it's different for me since I'm not used to wearing blushes but I may be hooked now!!

If you would like to check out J.lynne Cosmetics go Here and I totally think you should! =)

Thank you SO much Jess!!

2 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

prettttyyyy

Mona said...

can't wait to see looks with these! :D