So, what am I totally loving right now???
1. Sephora brand makeup removing wipes. On the package it says it takes off all makeup but I like to just swipe one of these over my face before I wash it every night. Their pretty big and smell good too.
2. MAC prep+prime face. I've been waiting to try this primer for a long time and let me just say it has been my oily skin's friend! I was previously using the one with SPF and I find that this one is lighter and blends in a little better.
3. MAC bronzing powder . When it comes to my face there's just some things I didn't do, until now. I've taken up contouring because I seen how it effects the face. I like this particular one because it blends easily and can be further blended if you accidentally put too much. It also has a very tiny yet pretty hint of shimmer.
4. Queen Helene Apricot Moisturizing Mask. Since winter started and it's been oddly cold here my skin has been extra dry so about a month ago I started to add this to my skin care routine. I use it about 2-3 times a week depending on how dry my skin is that week. It has improved a lot and I haven't gotten really dry in awhile.
5.Neutrogena Deep Clean dual action toner. I did a review on this here and I'm currently on the third bottle. I just love how clean and fresh it makes my skin feel.
6. MAC pigment in Provence. It's not considered a "face" product but I like to use it as a highlighter for my face. It has a pretty shimmer to it that isn't too strong and just gives that nice light.
7. Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. Everyone needs a good exfoliater and so far this one is working really well. After about a month of using it I barely have blackheads around my nose which was the problem area. The beads aren't too harsh, they give just the right amount of exfoliation.
Do any of you ladies use these products?? What do you think of them??
If anyone would like full reviews on any of the products on my list, let me know!!