Saturday, January 24, 2009

They come in 7's

The oh so lovely Aya said she liked my "7 deadly lippies" post and suggested other similar posts with different products would be cool too. So, here's a new list of my favorite things to put on those killer faces beauties!! Thank You AYA-CHAN!!!

So, what am I totally loving right now???


1. Sephora brand makeup removing wipes. On the package it says it takes off all makeup but I like to just swipe one of these over my face before I wash it every night. Their pretty big and smell good too.

2. MAC prep+prime face. I've been waiting to try this primer for a long time and let me just say it has been my oily skin's friend! I was previously using the one with SPF and I find that this one is lighter and blends in a little better.

3. MAC bronzing powder . When it comes to my face there's just some things I didn't do, until now. I've taken up contouring because I seen how it effects the face. I like this particular one because it blends easily and can be further blended if you accidentally put too much. It also has a very tiny yet pretty hint of shimmer.

4. Queen Helene Apricot Moisturizing Mask. Since winter started and it's been oddly cold here my skin has been extra dry so about a month ago I started to add this to my skin care routine. I use it about 2-3 times a week depending on how dry my skin is that week. It has improved a lot and I haven't gotten really dry in awhile.

5.Neutrogena Deep Clean dual action toner. I did a review on this here and I'm currently on the third bottle. I just love how clean and fresh it makes my skin feel.

6. MAC pigment in Provence. It's not considered a "face" product but I like to use it as a highlighter for my face. It has a pretty shimmer to it that isn't too strong and just gives that nice light.

7. Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. Everyone needs a good exfoliater and so far this one is working really well. After about a month of using it I barely have blackheads around my nose which was the problem area. The beads aren't too harsh, they give just the right amount of exfoliation.


Do any of you ladies use these products?? What do you think of them??

If anyone would like full reviews on any of the products on my list, let me know!!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

The Neutrogena sounds fab - I must give this a go at removing blackheads!!Thanks

Makeup Mama said...

I agree with happy1234, I've been looking for a good scrub. And thanks for the comments! If you're looking for a hot pink lip and you and mac's girl about town isn't for you, have you tried lustering? It's a bit lighter than gat.

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried any of these products before, but they sound good =)

I think the mac pigment sound good! I really want to learn how to highlight my face! :)

Ahleessa said...

It's such a good idea to post about this... hehe~ :)

FuN and MakeUp said...

im almost urnning out of that toner.. works good huh.. heheh

Julienne said...

Ooh, I need to try that moisturizing apricot mask! My face is getting so dry from the cold. :( Maybe I need to switch moisturizers too, haha.

Adding it to my growing list of things to buy! Great list hun! =)

Mona said...

mmmhhh never tried the sephora removing wipes, will have a lookie next time :)

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of the same, but im not so dramatic anyway. But i like heavy coverage, but now my boyfriend told me i look better with noooo makeup, (wtf? haha, i do not, i look sick and dead!) but i have acctually tried less fondation and blush, and i think it looks better acctually too :o haha, that sound stupid..

Kastina said...

Love this post. Great topic...obviously I like it if you see my page..haha.