Monday, January 26, 2009

Nails of the week...or two.

I try to paint my nails every week but sometimes I wait two if they still look ok. I decided on this color because I seen the beauty babe we all know (or should) Van's post where she painted her nails in China Glaze Coconut Kiss and I have the same one. It made me miss it since I haven't used it since right after I got it. I threw on a flower sticker too and it was hard to take off the little sheet it was on, I thought I was mess all my nails up just trying to get it off! lol. Thanks for the inspiration VAN!! =)


What do you think of this kind of post? Should I start to include it in my weekly posts?

Enjoy your monday's ladies!!

5 comments:

Makeup Mama said...

Aw, cute flower! And yes I think you should include these, too! I'm just getting into doing my nails again and I'd love to see some new colours!

Vanessa M. said...

yay!!! were coconut kissin! lol and i think you should include them! i know i am :)

Cupcake said...

very cute :)

Sofia said...

u def should..ive seen ur nails pix bfore and u are very creative

Mona said...

ahhh! me likey! i want coconut kiss now :P