Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Question for you all...

What would you like to see more of on my blog???

As you all know I haven't been posting much in the last month or so and now that I have more time to commit to this blog I seem to be lost as to what to post about sometimes. So if you could just give me a few ideas and suggestions about what you would like to see me post about and I will definitely do those and try harder to think of more exciting things to post about. Thank you all in advance!!

7 comments:

Tammy M said...

hmmm. I like your reviews...but I really like your looks too...

Mona said...

Looks, reviews, tips and tricks I WANT IT ALL! :P
<3 hehe

ok maybe i shouldn't be so demanding :)

so i think your comment box is perverted, you know how you have to put in a word verification? the one I have to type in now is : diclike ...

AskMeWhats said...

Reviews, more looks, some skincare program that you do :) maybe hair products you use? coz you have lovely hair! :) thanks for asking

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

How about tutorials of the looks you do..?? They're always so pretty!!
RYC--The lotion I reviewed is meant of combo/oily skin. My skin tends to be on the oily side and I haven't had much shine while using this.
btw--my word verification is NUDES. LOL

Aya said...

I loved the post you did on your 7 fave lippies...how bout similar posts, like fave eye shadows, face products, etc...and I'd like to see some hair FOTD's!

Vanessa M. said...

half neked pix of you... oh wait what? lol!!! i love everthing!