Saturday, January 17, 2009

FOTN: Gloomy Skies

This was the look I wore out last night, I didn't take any other pics because I forgot my camera in the car but yeah...

Does the outfit look familiar? lol

<~~~~~~~

Products Used:

UDPP

MAC Paint Pot in Layin Low

MAC eye shadow in Deep Truth

Icing eye shadow in light gray (no name)

MAC eye shadow in Ricepaper

Loreal Carbon Black lineur intense

Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero

MAC studio fix pressed powder

J.Lynne Mineral Blush in Mambo

Strawberry Kiwi Lipsmakers

MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

10 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty!!
i love a grey smokey look.
i've never tried it before.
greath work (:

Sofia said...

wow I like this look & it doesnt look too heavy..I always think I cant wear dark colors like this...

but on u it looks great!!

Anonymous said...

i loveeee the color.

Makeup Mama said...

love this look on you...stunning!

Fifi said...

ohh I love it! I love your makeup, you're very very talented.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

oh, pretty! I wanna try this look. thank u for the inspiration. :)

ANGE said...

OMG this look is gorgeous!

very very fierce looking!

RESSA said...

wow so bold so sexy love it girl!

Vanessa M. said...

mmm yummy! i love love love iT

PiNKSUGARR said...

I really like this look! amazing!<3