Friday, January 23, 2009

EOTD: One Love

I was inspired by the one and only...


Bumbaclat!! lol.

I've been wanting to do this look forever but kept forgetting, so here it is...

My camera totally washed the colors out but you can see it a little better in the pic below...

Products used to get this look:

UDPP
MAC paint pot in Layin' Low
Icing eye shadow in Red (no name)
Icing eye shadow in Gold (no name)
MAC eye shadow in Swimming
MAC eye shadow in Ricepaper
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
MAC technakohl eyeliner in Graphblack

I think I might try this again but with pigments and see if my camera will pick that up better.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

dope blog... check my blog out robbreportrich.blogspot.com music ,art, fashion, lifestyle.

Hippoleetoe said...

wow
Thats sooo pretty

XRocksmama said...

wow so pretty!!!

Julisa said...

i hate it when my camera does that..
real cute tho!<3

Vanessa M. said...

jamin ... were jammin.. i want jam it with you...
oh man! great!!

LINEA. said...

lol i love it! now all you need at dreds! lol

FuN and MakeUp said...

oh nice,, i love the combination!

Sofia said...

ur lookss are always so awesome..I love it :D

Kimberly said...

ONE loveeeee
ONE heartttt

Let's get together and feeeeeeel allllright....

that's one of my favorites and this look is sheer friggin HOTNESS.
You rocked it MAMA!

Julienne said...

Love it! All the colours look pretty together. :D

Mona said...

gorgeous eotd!

PiNKSUGARR said...

This is so gorgeous! :)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I love that look!! It's soo tropical!!! You've got skillz. I really need to step my game up!
XoXO

Niika said...

love it..