Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Your Blog Rocks & Honest Things

A HUGE Thank you to Rai , Jen and Makeup Mama for giving me this award!! It really means a lot to me!!

The rules:
1.When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
2.Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
3.Let them know about award in their post.
4.Now blog like you've never blogged before

You know I LOVE you all and want to give it each and every one of you but yeah... here's my 5:







I also got this award from Tina Marie Thank you Doll! I was tagged by Mrs. Kalia, Thank you Gorgeous!!

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 Honest things about me:


1.) I have a huge love for purses but after awhile I don't like to carry them. I would much rather carry either just my wallet or a clutch/wristlet.

2.) I've never been anywhere past arizona. Which means that I'm dying to get out of here and travel the world.

3.) I'm Filipino, Mexican and part Hawaiian but don't know any of the languages. I wish I did though.

4.) At one time in my life I seriously wanted to be a model. A plus size one at that, so I guess that gives you a little more insight on mee. So of course I loved when Whitney won ANTM! =)

5.) I've never been in love. I did think I was once though.

6.) A couple years ago I went to school for massage therapy and I quit because everything about it grossed me out and I knew I couldn't do it as a career. The worst part was being naked all the time to get your massage and no it wasn't always a good thing since we were just learning it was like having someone push all over your body and nothing more. Massaging feet was also disgusting especially when I got a partner who's feet really stunk and she tried to cover it up with lotion! lol


7.) I can't eat anything with a "squishy" texture like yogurt, jello, cottage cheese, pudding and sometimes oatmeal. It seriously makes me gag and I get grossed out.


8.) I'm lactose intolerant but only since I was 18 before that I had no probs which really sux because I like milk.


9.) I was never baptised because my mom wanted me to choose my religion.

10.) I had braces for 3 years in high school and once I got my retainer I only went to appointments for another couple months until my orthodontist's office closed permanantely and to this day I still wear my retainer because if I don't my teeth start to shift. I guess I should go to another ortho but my teeth are fine as long as I wear it.


I'm awarding:


JENSMAKEUPBAG

Tammy

Natjotua

Rani Faye

Tammy (Diva4less)

Rai

Abby


5 comments:

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

ahh another award! i feel so tingly inside...hehe. thanks again neeyuh!

Rai said...

Congrats! You deserve it.

Oooh and now I have another one.
I'll do it today. :]

Tammy said...

Congrats!!!
And thank you!! I'm working on my honest things right now. =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!! i feel so special!! love u hun!

LINEA. said...

congrats hun! and thanks =] this looks fun! lol lol and you words verification is being nasty again! lol sexxf!