Sunday, March 29, 2009

2 in 1 Review: Revlon Eyelashes

What they Claim: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear eyelashes are a revolutionary way to go from Plain Jane to Naturally Fantastic instantly. Without messy glue to fumble with--you can have perfect lashes that stay where you want them to-even water!

Package Contains: One pair of eyelashes, two extra adhesive strips, one applicator and reference sheet.

Where you can buy these: Go HERE for a list.


My Rating: 4.5 Peace Signs

The Good: I LOVE the fact that these are self adhesive! It's so convenient and easy. They feel really natural on and they're lightweight so they don't feel heavy on your eyes. If you make a mistake it's easy to just peel them off and readjust them without a big mess of glue. I even tried taking them off a couple times and putting them back on to test the stickyness and even after about 4 times the strip was still pretty sticky.

The Bad: The Price. I got the opportunity to test these out but if/when I run out I've only seen them on a couple sites going for $5 plus. It's not extremely bad compared to some lashes I've seen out there but for some that might be too much. Also this particular style was a little short for my eye they kinda fit like corner lashes so I had to really make sure that my eyeliner was even with the band so it wasn't showing at all.

Overall: I really really like these! This particular style is really dramatic,which I like in falsies. I would totally recommend these for those either just starting out using falsies as well as those who want an easier way to apply falsies without having to mess with all the glue.

~~~

What it Claims: Glamorize your eyes! Instantly get beautiful sexy lashes in a snap with Revlon Fantasy Lengths Glue on eyelashes.

Package Contains: One pair of eyelashes, one adhesive and tip sheet.

My Rating: 4 Peace Signs

The Good: The Glue is the best part of these! lol It's a little on the watery side but it's not a bad thing at all, for me I find that it dries a lot faster than waterproof glue or duo so you don't have to wait too long for it to get tacky maybe about 15 seconds will do. Their really comfortable and feel natural. The band is a little thicker than some other falsies out there but I don't think it makes a huge difference you can barely tell.

The Bad: The style shown in the picture above felt kind of weird on me because they're straight and not curled. Other styles aren't like this though I'm guessing it might just be this one.

Overall: For being a newbie to falsies I really like these and feel that they were really easy to apply. These also were a little short for my eye not as much as the self adhesive ones so I had to adjust them a little further from the corner of my eye so it was even on the outsides. I guess I just have big eyes lol.

If you have any questions about these that I might have left out just let me know!

*Just MY opinion/experience with this product*

7 comments:

FuN and MakeUp said...

you're a newbie to falsies? wut!? i never knew!! well great review =]

K said...

Thanks for the great review! I've never tried self-adhesive ones before. How did the glue last? Did they come off during the day?

♥Leigh♥ said...

need to try this baby! i am so bad at stickin' them and i hate the glue being all messy and sh*t.thanks for the review!

Rai said...

You can buy them at Wal-Mart.
Well at least here anyways. lol
I'm just getting into lashes as well. Still haven't mastered them yet. THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Anonymous said...

Great Review!!! i have been seeing revlon's falsies all over blogger now. I must must try them out!!

Lyn said...

I like the idea of self adhesive. NYC has some self adhesive but I find I still need glue on them. So does wet n wild but I still need glue on those too. I want to give those a shot when I see them. I can't wait to try the ones you gave me! Great review neeyuh!

PaperedLove said...

I keep seeing these self-adhesive lashes and really wanna try them. I hate the mess with the glue.