Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't you just LOVE surprises?!

I have like THEE best mom! lol Last week when I was making my wish list on polyvore my mom called me while she was at work and I was saying how I was searching for these certain things to add. So yesterday she brought me this bag and this is what was inside...


5 L.A. Girl nail polishes!! The Colors are: Blazing Hot, Twinkling, Bedazzle, Flushed and Tropical. Ahh soo many pretty colors I want to use them all at once! Now I can check those off my wish list! =)

Even at 23 a surprise from my mom makes me happy! lol

Be on the lookout for NOTW's using these!!

11 comments:

Rai said...

I have the last four.

You're mom is awesome for that!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this nailpolish!!!! that wat mommies are for!!! yeee

PaperedLove said...

I wish my mom would surprise me with special presents!!

00 said...

I WISH I HAD A MOM LIKE THAT ! SHE STOP AT 15 HAHA

LINEA. said...

aww how sweet! she picked out great some great colors!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my mom! =( lol

U just reminded me that I need to text her back. =X

Rai said...

I have an award for you! >.>
On my page, btw.

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

aw thats sweet of your mom. love the purple one!

Lyn said...

aww how cute of your mom! lucky gal!

Shizznizzle said...

awww what a cool Mom you got =) I want polishes too hehehe

enjoy, the salmon color is gorgeous

Janel said...

ur mom is so sweet! ^_^

those colors look really yummy mmm=)