Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not feeling too good...

First I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you ladies that commented on my last post. You all made me feel so awesome with all of your kind words, I got all warm and fuzzy inside! lol. I was blown away at how many of you commented it really means a lot to me because I'm so not confident about my makeup sometimes and you all make me feel better about it. I love you all!! =)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but the day after I posted the FOTD I got sick, well it was more like a sinus infection and you all know what goes along with that. I was upset about it too because my plan was do a week full of FOTD/EOTD's but it just didn't happen. As soon as I'm all better though I will, so if anyone has any requests on a look you would like to see let me know! Until then...


16 comments:

Makeup Mama said...

Hope you feel better soon girl! Can't wait to see your looks.

Lyn said...

aww boo I have a sinus infection too. I missed work this whole week. there is some yucky stuff going around. get better soon hun!

Mona said...

get well soon beautiful!

♥Leigh♥ said...

aww.everyone's been sick lately..i think it's prolly bcuz of the weather changes or just some crazy virus lurkin.hahaha.just kidding.but pls feel better.Ü get well soon!

AskMeWhats said...

I wonder why you're not confident with your make up :) You should be! you look wonderful! :)

LINEA. said...

your makeup is always badass!dont ever doubt your looks! & hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

it's all love in here!! hehe great look hun!!

umm i just read ur 23???whaaaa??? i totally thought u were like 19 or something hehehe

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

hope you feel better =)lots of fluids and rest. even though its just a sinus infection.

PaperedLove said...

I'm glad to see you're better! I'm looking forward to the looks that are coming up!

00 said...

girrl just take shot of tequila &i bet u , it'll clear up before you know it !

just kidding lol.

on a serious note , hope you feel better girrl x] denq 23 tho shut up ? dang i would of never knew..

feel better though

Julienne said...

Aww sinus infection. :< Feel better soon hun!

Unknown said...

Get well soon gorgeous! I'm just getting over a sinus infection...which started right after I got over a really bad cold. Ugh...no fun! No more sickness for you! <3

Ahleessa said...

I hope you feel better soon! :)

Rai said...

Hope you feel better!! =]

Vanessa M. said...

feel better mi amor! (ps do somespring time color fotds!) i love your fotds!!

123tel said...

hey, just showing some love. hope you get better soon :)