Friday, March 27, 2009

Requested Look: Sexy for School

This look was requested by my bestie, Rachel. She asked me to come up with a sexy look she can wear to school using browns and golds. I did it 2 ways depending on how long you want to take actually doing it. I know when I was in school I was always trying to come up with fast looks to do even though back then I didn't wear much but yeah. So, here's what I came up with...

This one is the lighter look that took about 10 mintues to do...

Then with an extra 5 mintues I darkened the crease a little bit with another brown and added eyeliner to the waterline...


Products used to get this look:

MAC Paint Pot in Layin' Low
MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint
MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Burst
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
Loreal HIP Shadow Duo in Gilded (Gold Side)
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Hope you like this look Dude!

You'll look totally sexy sittin on FOB hill! hahahha (insider)

11 comments:

Rai said...

Cute! Perfect for those days you're in a hurry.

PaperedLove said...

Oooh this is perfect because I'm still in school and I can use this!

Anonymous said...

I really like the look its very prettty. I love how you do your eyeliner its always so perferctly drawn...

Lyn said...

great look! it is very nice for school!

Mona said...

so natural and perfect!

♥Leigh♥ said...

Wow! It looks perfect for daytime and school. =) I like how you lined your eyes.and are your lashes natural?they're pretty thick and nice.

Unknown said...

cute! haha i think i sat on a fob hill or stood in a fob corner in hs.

Miss Yaya said...

i really like the look - i used ur flower for my contest entry/! thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Who are you trying to look sexy for in school huh? heehhehe

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

wow i love this natural look. very skill ful use of the shadows to create such a natural look.

Rachel said...

duddddddeeeee thanx!

i love it im gonna do it tomarow
and i'll let u know how many guys i give my number to.loljkk


ima look sexy in tonga sittin on FOB hill hahaha