Saturday, March 14, 2009

FOTD: I'm still lovin me sum teal!

This is the look I wore to go have dinner with the fam, I swear I always forget to take food pics! lol But yeah....

Gosh I swear my one eyebrow has a mind of it's own it looks different from one pic to the next! lol


Products Used to get this look:

UDPP

MAC Paint Pot in Layin Low

MAC Teal Pigment (thank you Van!)

MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper

Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

MAC Prep+Prime Face

MAC Studio Fix Powder

Sally Girl Blush in C-ya

Mango Lipsmackers

MAC Lipglass in Florabundance

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty!!! i think ur brows are perfectly fine!

Sofia said...

this look is precious on u!!! :D u look so pretty!!

Lyn said...

i love me some teal too! such a pretty color! it looks really good on you. Mango lipsmackers smells soooo good!

Rai said...

lol I always forget, too!
I like it. I'm loving blues and teals lately, too.

Mona said...

teal looks so good on your. i def can't pull it off like you

PaperedLove said...

Ooh la la, teal looks great on you! Your eyes are popping, I wish I could wear teal. I'm way too pale for it.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving me some Neeeyuh!!

gorgeous hun!

Jesiah said...

I lovvveee this color!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I need to start playing in my blues!!!
Your brows look fine girl! You should see mine. I totally over plucked they are like invisible :(
XoXo

Aya said...

Cute look Niya, love it! Yes, I got your e-mail, sorry I haven't replied yet. YOu can send me the stuff whenever it's convenient for you. I'll send your things tomorrow since it's my last day off. Can you e-mail me your address again? *HUGS*