Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Awards!!!

Ahh I feel so special!! :)
A big Thank you to Jes for giving me this!! You're awesome girl!!


GUIDELINES:

List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

...7 things I love...

1. Family, Friends and All the awesome beauty blogger babes I've gotten closer to in the last little while.

2. Makeup and Nail Polish

3. Magazines, especially Seventeen and Cosmo

4. Gummy Worms!!

5. Apple Chai.

6. Endless Love Body Spray from VS

7. Shopping!!

The 7 I'm tagging:




Tina Marie


Thank you SOOOOOOO much to Tammy for giving me this award!!

1.When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver


2.Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks


3.Let them know about award in their post


4.Now blog like you've never blogged before


This time I'm awarding...


Everyone on my blog roll!! I LOVE you all!!


3 comments:

LipStick Staiin said...

=D we heart you toooO!!

Tammy said...

Thanks!!! I'll make sure to do this tomorrow. =)

Cupcake said...

Thank you so much! I'm going to try and get to this tonight & do my NYC nail polish review :)