Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tinted Moisturizer

Before I decided to go on a no buy to stop with the unnessesary purchases and save my money, I really wanted a tinted moisturizer just something fast and light for my face for those days I didn't feel like wearing much makeup as well as the hot and humid days I knew my face makeup would just melt off. I am usually very cautious when it comes to anything I'm gonna put on my face because when I first started to wear face makeup, lots of brands would make me break out. That was until I starting using my HR foundation MAC studio fix. So with this one I'm about to talk about I read tons of reviews and watched video's on youtube just to make sure that it was the right choice and that I was investing my money in a really good product. I would have loved to find one at a "bargain" price so if anyone knows of one please let me know! Ok on to the product...
You Rebel with Spf.15 by Benefit Cosmetics

1.7 fl oz.

Where you can find it: Sephora or Benefitcosmetics.com

Price: $28

As you can see it is quite pricey. It contains anti-oxidants, vitamins A, E & B5, aloe vera, allantoin and SPF 15, it is also oil free. This formula matches medium to darker skin tones, they also carry a lite for you fair skinned ladies out there. A little goes a long way and the coverage is just right, not too heavy, not too light. I was worried about my face getting extra oily with this but I used my usual face primer by MAC and my face stayed matte all day long. I also tried it without the primer and my face was oil free longer than I thought but still got shiny later in the day. The oz. doesn't sound like much but the tube is pretty big, I can see it lasting a good while. I apply this with a sponge rather than a brush to prevent streaking, even though the formula is really easy to blend. I like it so far, it gets the job done.

Have any of you used this product? What do you think of it?

Neeyuh =]

No comments: