Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching up...

Ok sooo I heard about these eyeshadows from the icing while watching videos on youtube and since their a good bargain at $3.99 each or 2/$5.98. They always have the buy one get one half off sales on their cosmetics. These are the ones I picked up:






They don't have names or numbers on them to tell the differences in color but here are the swatches:



They are really pigmented and are pretty big pans,the only one I didn't care for was the black one because it was like a creme shadow and has a weird consistency to it but all the others are good not too powdery and easy to work with. I would definately recommend getting them if you're looking for a good bargain eyeshadow.

In my previous posts I mentioned I was looking for a new eyeshadow primer so I got the Benefit f.y.eye and the Mary Kay signature primers. I'll do experiment posts if anyone would like but I ended up just going back to UDPP. I might also try the Too Faced eyeshadow insurance since I've heard alot of good things about it.

I found my HG mascara...for now at least! haha.



It's the Maybelline Colossal volume express in Glam black. It both lengthens and thickens for me. I'll be doing a review on it as my next post.

Ok well I think that's all for now...

Neeyuh

2 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

lovely colors! i linked you! hope that okay :) http://vansmakeupride.blogspot.com/

christy kimchee. said...

oh damn are you serious? i have their palettes and the packaging sucks tohugh. the lid cracked right when i opened it -_- poop. but now i see that they have like seperate ones, i must go buy! LOL. damn more money.

the black one looks like the MAC volcanic ash thing lol