Friday, May 23, 2008

First FOTD and another Haul.

Ok soo I decided to finally post my first ever FOTD. I'm nervous so be kind! lol

So here it is.....

*Excuse the eyebrows, their in need of some desperate help! haha.



List of products used:

Face...
-MAC prep+prime face w/spf 50
-MAC studio fix in NC42.

Eyes...
-UDPP
-Pure Luxe shadow in Driftwood on lid
-Pure Luxe shadow in Phantom on outer v and above crease.
-Revlon leading lady shadow in Sequin as highlight.
-Loreal Carbon black lineur intense above lash line.
-Maybelline XXL curl power mascara.
-MAC technakohl liner in graphblack on waterline.
-MAC Carbon over liner on waterline to set.

Lips...
-Smith's rosebud salve
-NYX mega shine lip gloss in Beige.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome!!

On to my Haul. Everyone loves a bargain right?? Well I went to check out Big lots today and they had soooo much makeup for cheap!! Everything I got was 2 bucks and under. I was rushed because they were about to close but I will definately be going back as soon as I can. Here's what I picked up...

L-R: Elf duo lipglosses in Goodness and Candlelight, Revlon Luxurious lengths mascara in blackest black and Elf double ended mascara duo. Bottom: Revlon leading lady eyeshaow in Sequin.

Swatches:
L-Elf Super glossy lip shine in Goodness. R-Same brand and type in Candlelight.



Revlon leading lady eyeshadow in Sequin:
That's all for now!
~Neeyuh

No comments: