Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mario Badescu Samples

Ok so I'm like soooooooo late on this! I got my samples like almost a month and a half ago.I'm not really gonna go into detail with it since there's lots of other posts about them out there. I only tried them because I figured hey it's free stuff and no harm in giving it a try. But in my honest opinion non of the stuff was all that great. Here's what I got...



Out of everything I like the hyaluronic eye cream I can only put it on at night though because it really makes the eye area greasy so that's the only con I have with it but other than that it has made my puffiness go down quite a bit. The other stuff just didn't work for me at all, I used them for just a couple days and I started to break out in my usual areas of chin and forehead so I had to hurry and get back into my normal skin routine before it got crazy. lol.

So, that's my short opinion about the samples I thought I would share.

TC everyone!

4 comments:

Tammy M said...

Oh, I got these samples a while ago and they made me break out like crazy!!! Little white bumps all over my face!!!! I thought it was just me cause everyone said how great MB was!

Jessica Dee said...

Hey sweetie! Love your blog! & You are freakin' adorable!

Neeyuh said...

Tammy-Nope it wasn't just you, I heard really great things about it as well and then when I tried it I was totally disappointed.

christy kimchee. said...

yeah i didn't like those either ): made my face all red and itchy T__T