Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swap with Aya-chan!!

First if you haven't checked out Aya's blog get your bootie over there now to read it! hahah

A couple Saturday's ago I was woken up by some knocks on the door to be greeted by the UPS man handing me this:



Now I'm NOT a morning person at all but this made me totally giddy (which is also a rare thing for me lol) as soon as I seen the box I knew who it was from!


I didn't waste any time opening it to see all of this waiting inside for me...


Ahh look at all the goodies she sent! Everything was packed so cute and neat in the box I didn't wanna mess anything up so I opened it all very carefully to reveal...




I'm in Japanese heaven!!! hahaha I've used some already and the Sweet Sweets lippie is my new fave.



Thank you SO SO much Aya-chan!! I LOVE it all, I don't think I can thank you enough for everything you totally fulfilled my japanese product dreams! lol.

*Huge gigantic hug for Aya!*


16 comments:

Rai said...

Ooooh what a nice swap!
She totally spoiled you. lol Enjoy all your goodies.

LINEA. said...

nice! so many goodies!

Linda said...

Those are some fab goodies! Yay for swaps!

Hippoleetoe said...

Awesome ! So much stuff !

Anonymous said...

aww what a fun swap! all of those goodies look great!

Jasmin said...

Cute ! How exciting !

Sonya said...

Nice swap!! Everything looks bomb :D

Vanessa M. said...

your loved mi amor!!

LipStick Staiin said...

wow look wuts inside the package.. soo much stuff!! lovelyyyyy xoxo


-jeSMakeup

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

gosh your swaps are amazing! lucky girl. i love those lashes.

Chrissy said...

Great swap!!

Bijin Blair said...

Nice swap!! Japanese goodies are the best hahaha

Mona said...

wooooo! aya love! its awesooommmme!

Aya said...

LOL @ Mona "...aya love!"

Let's see some FOTD's with the palettes ;D
I enjoyed swappin' with ya!
Love you girrrrl!

Ahleessa said...

You got such nice stuff from Aya! :)

pangie said...

wow... what a nice swap you got!