Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoʻomaikaʻi (grateful)

Saturday was an awesome day all around for me. Something I've been really worried about was finally resolved and when I checked the mail I saw these....


Isn't getting packages the best?!

The first one is from my most awesome and greatest best friend a girl could ask for, Rachel! One day she texted me and said that she got me a present and this is what she sent mee!!!


I collect old records and she sent me a bunch that are soooo cool!! plus these mini ones and two of them I love especially one is An American Tale (which was my all time favorite movie as a kid) and the other is New Kids on The Block-Please don't go girl (my fave group back in the day and my fave song by them!) I almost freaked out when I seen them! lol. She also got me some Edward Sweethearts (LOVE!), Sun-ripened raspberry body cream, oil blotters and a bracelet which she has a matching one. I can't Thank you enough Dude!! Here's an insider....I said I fuckin love you!! (in my jonah voice) hahaha :D



I also got my swap package from TOTALLY sweet and fellow twi-hard (hehe!) Rani Faye.

Girl, you totally spoiled me! I'm in China Glaze heaven! lol I love all the colors you picked out, most of them were on my "to buy" list too. The Goldie polishes are sooo pretty and the bottles they come in are adorable! I thought it was sooo cool you added the Twilight Sweethearts since my bestie sent me the Edward ones, I love them!! Thank you SOOOOO much!! Like I told you before my package to you felt sooo small compared to what you sent me so at any random time I'm gonna be sending more your way! :D


The third package in the pic we won't talk about...I was going to but decided ehhh it's whatev. But, if you really wanna know just ask me! lol

I hope this week goes by fast for me cuz next weekend is the Pure Aloha Hawaiian Festival, I can't wait to see all my "Ohana" again lol. My cousin is going to perfrom too, so I can't wait to see her! I'll try and take lots of pics this time too.

I also want to say a HUGE HUGE Thank you to all my followers, I never thought I would make it to 100 let alone 143! So, I really really appreciate it!!!

Ok I guess that's all for now...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

packages are soooo fun to send & receive!

yay!

Linda said...

Yay for gifts! Looks like some good stuff for your collection!

Anastacia said...

You're lucky! So cool stuffs! Love the nail polishes!

Rai said...

Packages are fun! Gotta get some China Glaze. =D

But what happened? You thought you were swapped-lifted? Yes, I'm nosy.

An Aloha Hawaiian Festival sounds like so much fun right now.

LipStick Staiin said...

ohhHhh goodiess more goodies! u have soo many nail polishes.. u should take pix of ur whole collection! =P


-jeSMakeup

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Nice parcels! :)

LINEA. said...

i wanna know! i see Vinyles!!! lol how cute! you know i saw the twlight hears first!

B. said...

i'm sorry. i'm new to your blog. what language is that? =)

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

yay packages. you and rai are the package queens! anyhoo...love those old records..that's cool you collect them.

abby said...

getting packages are super :) i loooove getting stuff in the mail.

Janel said...

oh i love packages!
ah...
i miss hawaii =(

Sofia said...

girl...u are spoiled...U deserve it..cool stuff u got :D

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

When you say the 3rd package, I'm guessing that "Justice Has Been Served"? ;) At least that's what I'm hoping for you. I love getting & sending packages!!! It's becoming a side hobby :)
I have my own little mailing corner in my room now with empty boxes & bubble wrap!!!

Vanessa M. said...

awe your loved bABE! whts the other package? sexy stuff? hehe

Julienne said...

Woo, packages! Hehe. And yay New Kids on the Block ♥♥♥!!! Lol. :]

And I love how Goldie polishes are packaged. So cute!

Lyn said...

yay for hauls! well swap hauls! lol! polishes look fab!?! and the 3rd package... was it for the infamous "swaplifter". oops i mean swapper? the 16 maybe 17 yr old? lol, hope it was good. =)

Rachel said...

my fav record..

the doobie brothers.


guess why?!?



i pucking love you to.
with a P miss



also when you look at the pic of the stuff.. edward stares at you haha