Saturday, September 20, 2008

a quick update...

Ok so it's moving time for mee(to my new house that is). Our cable is going to be turned off monday and it won't be back on for a few days after, but with unpacking and all I most likely won't be on for a little. So, I've spent a couple hours today putting together some scheduled posts that will be up every couple days next week.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and an awesome week to follow, can't wait to be back on and catch up on everyone's blogs!

=)

4 comments:

Emilita said...

Cool new photo up top. good luck with your move!

Jessica Dee said...

I like your banner ;] & hopefully you'll be back soon!!!

Ahleessa said...

I hope you have a safe and organized moved to your new place!

Vanessa M. said...

love your new peaces hehe congrats on your new crib!