Thursday, September 18, 2008

Naturalish?

Well I've been pretty lazy when it comes to makeup lately just doing the minimum, but I finally broke it all out today and decided to go a little light but still doing my usuals. So here it is...

Photoshopped out...

Just the eyes.



Products used...

Face:

MAC prep+prime face w/spf

MAC studio fix powder

Eyes:

UDPP

MAC Ricepaper on lids

MAC Haux on crease and above

MAC Embark on outer v

MAC Llama as highlight

L'oreal Carbon black lineur intense above lash line & winged

MAC prep+prime lash

Maybelline Colossal mascara

UD 24/7 eyeliner

Lips:

C.O Bigelow Cinnamint

NYX megashine lipgloss in Beige

7 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

Very nice. This is a great neutral look. :D

Jessica Dee said...

looks GREAT!

Vanessa M. said...

so simple and pretty!

Sara said...

very natural & pretty!
thx for the comment on my last post w/ the puppies :]

Xx keep in touch doll*

Neeyuh said...

Thank you soo much for the sweet comments ladies! =D

It makes me feel a lot better about posting FOTD's since I was pretty hesitant before.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i TOTALLY get you on being lazy/minimal with makeup lately. ACTUALLY i've been going bare faced ALOT lately. yeah, it's a scary sight. haha. =X

Aya said...

I LOVE it!!! I wish I had as much eye space as you do. I can't bring the color up too high, I end up looking scary. You look great!