Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tag: What's in your medicine cabinet??

Hello my lovely readers!!

I was tagged a few weeks ago by Tammy, thank you for the tag pretty lady!!

As soon as I seen the subject, I thought "how cool!" this is definitely a tag I'm sure lots of people wonder about because some people keep interesting things in their medicine cabinets. I don't have an actual cabinet it's more of a shelf unit and it's more packed with beauty products than anything "juicy" lol. So here it is:


So as you can see the top row is just mostly essentials, first aid stuff and vitamins. The bottom shelf has hair stuff, nails stuff and more little essential things. Not too exciting lol! So there everyone's peek into my medicine cabinet!

I'm tagging:

Linea
Rai
Lyn
Van
Sofia
Trisha

3 comments:

Lyn said...

how interesting! I don't have any hairspray in my medicine cabinet since I have 3 shelves. I have a pharmacy going on in mine! lol! I'll do this tag when I'm back in town =] thanks!

Chrissy said...

I don't have a medicine cabinet... xD

Sofia said...

i dont have a med cabinet in my apt its more like a closet thing with shelfs would that be tha same thing!!