Thursday, May 13, 2010

One way I use Smith's Rosebud Salve

Hey everyone!

Just a quick post sharing a way I use Rosebud salve besides as a lip balm.

If you've been to Lush and they did the hand treatment on you than this will sound familiar, since that's where I got the idea only I'm using products I already had.

I like to use Rosebud salve as part of the hand treatment. To do this you'll also need a body scrub or a facial scrub will work too and a good thick moisturizer. 

Take a good dallop of the salve and rub it all over your hands really working it in, once that feels good and soaked in get the same amount of the scrub and work that in as well really getting in between your fingers and also your knuckles. Rinse your hands with warm water and dry. Now apply the moisturizer and TADA Soft hands!! :D

What ways do you use Rosebud Salve?

2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I saw some bloggers using it as a cuticle treatment. Sounds great (=

Vanessa M. said...

ooo thats a good idea! :)