Saturday, May 1, 2010

April faves

Hey everyone!

I'm back with my fave products for the month of April.

It was a pretty busy month for me so I don't have many but here they are:


L to R:

-Clean and Clear finishes pore perfecting moisturizer. I LOVE this moisturizer! It keeps my skin matte for almost the whole day and sometimes I don't have to use a foundation primer which is great because it's usually a must for me.

-MAC custom quad with eyeshadow colors Llama, Woodwinked, Texture and Brown Script. This quad has been my go to the past month since I can do different looks in a short time.

-Nivea a kiss of shine natural glossy lip care. This is so moisturizing and leaves a pretty pink shine on your lips too, I find myself wearing this instead of other lips colors lately.

-Soap & Glory hair supply hair mask treatment. Right now this is my favorite hair mask, it moisturizes and smells really great too! I also notice that the affects last much longer than other masks I've used.

-Icing nail polish in Johnny Awesome. I've always loved this bright pink polish but it's been my go to polish almost the whole month of april, it's such a fun girly color!

-Bath and Body Works body lotion in Country Apple. The one in the pic isn't the one I was using since it's finished but it was what I used a lot last month, country apple is one of my fave scents so I couldn't get enough!

So, that's everything! What was something you were loving in April?

Take care loves!

5 comments:

Julisa said...

i think i might have to try that clean and clear moisturizer.. i need something to control this oily face lol

Janel said...

Nice list! I want to try that hair mask :), first thing imma look for when we go to target.

- ♥ Janel [blog]

Tammy said...

I tried this moisturizer for a few days & I felt like it did nothing for me. ..boo! Glad it works for you though.

April fav for me has been l'oreal smoothing primer.

Anonymous said...

Nice faves! I love the look of your custom palette :)
Something I loved in April...Maybelline's Colour Definers, MAC's Solar White, The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter.

joy said...

Nice April fav's!! I need a moisturizer for my face maybe ill try this one!(:
Iam a new blogger come check my blog and follow!!
http://onehotmesss.blogspot.com/