Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NOTW: Dreamy Poppy

Hello my beautiful readers!!

It's time again for my nails of the week.

I was browsing through my nail polishes(which take up a good size container) and noticed that I have quite a few pinks. They are all pretty much different shades but mostly hot pinks. I always find myself gravitating toward the hot pinks whenever I see polish displays at stores but I guess I didn't know I had so many! lol

Anyways, after that I thought I'll give those bright pinks a rest and go for this pretty shade of pink instead(excuse my cuticles they haven't been cooperating lately):

In person it's a much lighter pink with coral/orange than the picture shows and it's such a gorgeous color!

I used:

-Sinful Colors base coat (review coming very soon!)
-Wet N Wild, Wild Shine in Dreamy Poppy 429D
-Seche Vite fast dry top coat

I remember doing a post a long long time ago saying how I really didn't like this polish because it chipped so fast but now that I have a good top coat it lasts a long time!

Have you given a polish a second chance and found out it's better the second time around?


5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

love the color! perfect for summer down here

Chrissy said...

I want that shade, it is gorgeous!

ndoodles said...

Top coat is definitely the way to go to keep your nail polish stay on for a long time :D

Jasmin said...

Cute! I want that color.. So summer..

LINEA. said...

perfect color for the summer!