It's Superbowl Sunday everyone!
I know some of you already know this about me but if you don't then I'll just say, I LOVE football! Even though I'm very much a girly girl I still have a little bit of a tomboy side. I know not everyone likes sports so I'll spare you my thoughts for the game lol.
So, I wanted to share my January faves. I had planned on doing a video for this but it didn't work out so that's why this post is so late. If you all like these type of posts I'll definitely keep doing them every month, so let me know!
On to the products...
Top row Lto R:
1. Mark glossblossom ripening lip tint. This is compared to the Smashbox O-gloss but way cheaper and I love it! Not sticky at all.
2. MAC lustreglass in Love Nectar. I put this on top of the glossblossom and it's the perfect pair for a nice pink lip!
3. Kat Von D Palette in True Love. I have used this SO much especially the third color from the left called Rebekah, it's the prettiest shimmery brown.
4. Maybelline define-a-brow eyebrow pencil. It's considered a dupe for the MAC eyebrow pencils since it has the same applicator, it's very precise so you can fill in little by little for the perfect brow.
5. MAC clear eyebrow wax. I use this as a sort of primer for my brows, it keeps the hairs in place and the color on.
Bottom row L to R:
6. Maybelline lash stiletto mascara. This really lengthens my lashes and never clumps.
7. Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I didn't know what the hype was until I finally purchased it. My stubborn straight lashes now stay perfectly curled all day long.
8. Nivea a kiss of moisture lip balm. This is a really light and moisturizing formula, I love the applicator as well!
9. Burt's bees lemon butter cuticle cream. I have dry hands and that leads to dry cuticles which are not cute so this helps out a lot. It's moisturizing and smells great too.
10. China Glaze polish in Spontaneous. I wore this polish for 3 weeks straight (re-applying every week of course!) that's how much I love it! It's the prettiest purple cream.
11. Seche Vite fast dry top coat. Hands down the BEST top coat I have ever used! Dries polish extremely fast and helps it last a lot longer.
L to R:
12. Garnier Fructis 3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment. I use this as my weekly deep conditioner. It makes my hair SO soft and has made a difference with my split ends also.
13. Queen Helene mint julep natural facial scrub. This is my twice a week exfoliator, it has very fine grains so it isn't too harsh but does the job of removing the dead skin. It has a minty tingle that really refreshes your face.
14. Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial moisturizing hand lotion. This is one of the best hand lotions for me, it keeps my hands moisturized all day long and the fact that it smells great and removes germs all at the same time is a huge plus!
15. MAC naked honey skin salve. It is my hand savior! (Thank you Linea!) I apply it at night all over my hands then put some gloves on. In the morning I wash it off and my hands are smoother than smooth.
That's everything! If you have any questions on anything, ask away!