Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March faves

First I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my new followers, you all came out of nowhere and I really appreciate it! <3

So, as usual I'm late posting my favorites and had a hard time picking since I haven't really changed things up much lately but yeah.

 

1. Wet n Wild Cream liner in Black. I've always been a liquid liner kinda girl but lately I've switched to cream liner and this one is really great especially for the price. I'm not a total convert but I like the softer look this gives.

2. Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. I didn't hear too many good things about this product but decided to try it for myself and I really like it! I agree the packaging is deceiving to how much product is actually in there but it gives me light coverage and a nice glow.

3. Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin. I've only been using this for a couple weeks but love it already. It cleanses my skin really well and removes makeup too.

4. Organix coconut milk split end mender. I've been using this for about a month now and it has really helped my hair, I definitely see a difference in my ends.

5. Loreal lipstick in Fairest Nude. My go-to lip color almost on the daily. Love! 


What was something you were loving in March?


4 comments:

Segments of Life said...

I've been dying to try out the Elf Tinted Moisturizer, since I don't use foundation...seems like a good alternative. And I've been hearing such great reviews about it!

Jasmin said...

Love your faves.. I wanted to try that ELF tinted moisturizer, but haven't yet. And the organix coconut milk is fab! I have it too!

Rai said...

Great favorites! I love the Wet n Wild creme liner and Clean & Clear's facial washes.

My favorite product definitely was the Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'oro.

Ahleessa said...

I'm curious to try WnW Cream Liner, but it will have to wait until I finish my Maybelline one... hehe~ Have you tried the Maybelline one and which one do you like better?