First I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my new followers, you all came out of nowhere and I really appreciate it! <3
So, as usual I'm late posting my favorites and had a hard time picking since I haven't really changed things up much lately but yeah.
1. Wet n Wild Cream liner in Black. I've always been a liquid liner kinda girl but lately I've switched to cream liner and this one is really great especially for the price. I'm not a total convert but I like the softer look this gives.
2. Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. I didn't hear too many good things about this product but decided to try it for myself and I really like it! I agree the packaging is deceiving to how much product is actually in there but it gives me light coverage and a nice glow.
3. Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin. I've only been using this for a couple weeks but love it already. It cleanses my skin really well and removes makeup too.
4. Organix coconut milk split end mender. I've been using this for about a month now and it has really helped my hair, I definitely see a difference in my ends.
5. Loreal lipstick in Fairest Nude. My go-to lip color almost on the daily. Love!
What was something you were loving in March?