Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NOTW: The Blues

Hey ladies!!

I'm back to share my nails for this week, I couldn't decide on what color I was feeling so I took out a bunch and asked bestie what she thought and these were the two she picked out...


Polishes used:

Sinful colors base coat, Pure Ice in Kiss me here, LA Girl Flare in Teal and Seche Vite fast dry top coat


These have to be my two favorite blues in my collection, love!! I'm also really into the accent nail lately, I switch fingers a lot to see how it looks but I like how it gives a little extra to the nails.


What's your favorite blue nail polish?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the color combo you've got going on. I love those Pure Ice nail polishes. They have some really good ones.

Im not sure if youve already been awarded with it, but I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog. Check it out when you have time. :)

Segments of Life said...

I love the colors...perfect for spring. nice blog... new follower :)


www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

NotNicky said...

I love this blue color. (The darker one!)