Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My way late haul

Hello!

Okay, so I totally forgot to post these things after I bought them and I figured since I had all the pictures I might as well use them. I bought these items from Walmart, Target and Big lots but didn't take pictures of them in that order. Some of these products were also in my march faves since this post was supposed to go up before that one. Oops!

Garnier Fructis Fortifying deep conditioner 3 minute masque. This is usually sold in a tub so when I seen it at Big lots in a tube I had to get some.

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter body moisturizer, ELF Tinted moisturizer in Sand and Loreal lipstick in 800 Fairest Nude.


Organix coconut milk split ends mender, Wet n Wild nail polishes in Sparked (435G) and Night Prowl (467)


Cetaphil moisturizing cream, Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin, Lip smackers in Cookies n' cream and Kiwi strawberry.


If you would like a review on any of these things just let me know!


Have you tried any of these products?


2 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I really have to try this St. Ives moisturizer. Night Prowl is gorgeous and that Cookies n' cream lipbalm must be yummy!

LJ said...

neeyuh! can you pls do a review on the elf tinted moisturizer? my target finally has elf and the tinted moistuerizer caught my eye but i didn't give in yet lol. thanks!