Saturday, March 19, 2011

Where have I been?!

Hey everyone!!

I'm so sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been SO busy last weekend I threw my bestie a baby shower and this week I was catching up on everything including sleep. I was so glad I was able to do this for her and for it to turn out as great as it did.

Here's some pictures from that day:

 The diaper cake I made!


 My bestie Rachel looking gorgeous as always!


 Rachel with all her gifts for the baby :)


 The cake that was SO delicious!!


The fruit kabobs that I made, they were a huge hit!

I had so much fun doing this for her, I tried to keep it a surprise but I told her about it anyway so she would be prepared. I can't wait for her baby girl to be here, we refer to her as little nanner since she hasn't decided on a name yet. I can't wait to be Auntie Niya!! :)

I'll be back very soon with beauty posts!


3 comments:

giang said...

congratulations!!! i can only imagine how exciting it is when the bestie is gonna have a, baby, auntie niya!

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful celebration you threw!! Congrats to your friend & her new upcoming baby!!

Now I want some cake please!

Sofia said...

this is so cute I am also in the proccess of planning my sister in laws baby shower :D

everything came out gorgeous...