Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February faves

Hello ladies!

Here are my favorites for February, since it was a short month and went by pretty quick I just have a few products.


1. Queen Helene Mint Julep masque. I took a break from using this after I finished my last tube and let me tell you my skin suffered without it! I use it as a full mask once a week or as a spot treatment overnight and it works great! It's definitely a must have in my skin care routine.

2. Suave detangling spray. My hair tends to get really tangled no matter how I wear it so after I wash it I need something to make combing it out easy, this spray not only smells good (like apples!) but does a great job at tackling my tangles, another must have in my hair routine.

3. Lipsmackers in Strawberry kiwi. These lip balms are so smooth and make my lips extremely soft.

4. MAC Slim shine in Funshine. I've had this forever and only used it a few times but lately it's been a fun color when I wear a neutral look.

5. Icing polish in Mint 2 Be. If you seen my last NOTW you know how much I love this! Plus it's just super pretty.

6. ELF Blush and Bronzing powder. I finally got this after wanting it forever and I use it everyday now!


If you would like a review on any of these things just let me know!

What was something you were loving in February?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there thanks for your recommendation on the ST Ives green tea scrub.

follow my blog as i have a few great things you may enjoy coming up.

Ahleessa said...

The Icing color reminds me of For Audrey in China Glaze. Gorgeous color!

What sheet masks do you use?

Erica said...

ahhh omg i have most of your favorites and i scrolled through your blog and we tend to have the exact same taste!! deffo just followed xxxxx