It's my official first post back! Yay!! haha. I did also want to say that since it's been so long since I last posted that my makeup has changed a lot, don't get me wrong I still love it but I've just toned it down a bit :)
I figured a good way to start was to show the products I'm loving at the moment, so let's get started...
First up is face products:
1. Wet 'n' Wild color icon bronzing powder with SPF 15 in 740 Bikini Contest. This is the perfect bronzer for my skin tone! I use it only to contour and it gives the perfect sculpted look. It is a little powdery but not overwhelming.
2. Mac powder blush in Melba. This is my everyday blush it's the perfect peachy pink color that goes with just about any look that I do.
3. Monistat soothing care chafing relief powder gel. I'm sure everyone has heard of using this as a primer and I've been using it for the last 7 months and it has done wonders!! I have really oily skin and this helps to keep my foundation on and not oxidize as much as it used to. I've gone at least a good 8 hours without noticing lots of oil on my face.
4. Urban Decay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray. I think this is also a reason my makeup has such great staying power, just a few sprays after your makeup is done and your set! It isn't sticky and makes your face look a bit more natural.
1. Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara in blackest black. This is my favorite mascara at the moment! It makes my lashes look really thick and full without clumping. It is one of those mascaras that you have to give it a week or so to dry out some then the formula is perfect!
2. Maybelline Mega Plush volum express mascara. This is my second favorite because it's more of a natural mascara on my lashes, it separates extremely well but I wouldn't say it gives a ton of volume but I still like it.
3. Maybelline line stiletto liquid eye liner. This is my everyday liquid liner, I always have to have my winged liner! This is a perfect black and the felt tip gives me the perfect wing every time!
4. Wet 'n' Wild color icon single shadow in Brulee. My go to highlight for under my brows, it's perfect with almost any shadow to blend out and gives a nice put together look.
1. MAC lipstick in Freckletone. This is a perfect everyday lip color for me especially when I'm going for a more natural look.
2. Loreal color riche lipstick in Fairest Nude. As you can see I use this lipstick almost on a daily basis. It's my top of the top favorite of the moment. It's the perfect brownish pink color that I just love!
3. NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose. This is more for when I want a tad more color, it's a great pink for my skin tone, not too light or bright.
Ulta Sheer fragrance mist in Sheer apple blossom. I LOVE this scent SO much! I've always been into apple scents but this one is by far my fave! I use it everyday and it's just perfect, not too strong or too light and it lasts quite awhile as well.
Clean&Clear advantage acne spot treatment. I'm not totally acne prone but I do still get breakouts mostly hormonal in my chin area but as soon as I even feel a pimple starting I wash my face and pop this on and overnight the pimple is either gone down or dried out. I really love this stuff! It's the only thing that I use for my breakouts.
So, that's everything! If you have any questions or would like to see a more in depth review on any of these products just let me know!
Thank you for reading!!