Friday, March 5, 2010

February faves

Hey everyone!

I'm trying to keep up with the monthly favorites so here's mine for the month of February...


Top L to R:

-Alba Botanica papaya enzyme mask. I was a little hesitant about this at first because I'm used to using clay masks or sheet masks and this is more of a gel. It feels very cooling as soon as you put on and all the way through the 5 minutes until you rinse it off. It makes my skin so soft and my complexion is much brighter as well.

-Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream. This is the perfect consistency and really conditions my ends. I like that it's a squeeze bottle so you can use only what you need. The best part is the price for $2.99 you can't beat it!

-Soap and Glory Girligo spray on body moisturizing mist. It says on the bottle to spray this on right after the shower but I have to use lotion first then I spray this on for extra moisture. If you rub it in you can feel how soft it makes your skin and it smells pretty good too.

Bottom L to R:

-MAC powder blush in Mocha. I swear ever since I bought this I can't stop wearing it! It's a really pretty plum pink that can be soft but you can build it up to be a darker pink as well.

-MAC mineralized skin finish in Medium Dark. Ok now this I really can't stop using! It depends on the day but I usually just put primer and then this on and I'm good to go. I don't need a ton of coverage so I'm able to wear it alone. I love how it really matches my skin well and when I do wear foundation is gives the perfect finish.

-Rimmel Max Volume mascara. Another item with non stop use! I find myself reaching for this mascara everyday because it really makes a difference in my lashes. A detailed review with pictures is coming soon!

-Lush Honey Trap lip balm. At first I didn't know how I would like this because it's really hard and takes some work to get through the first layer. The smell is okay but I love how it moisturizes my lips. I apply this at night before bed and in the morning my lips are so soft!


So, that's it. Not too many items since it was a short month.

If you have any questions or would like reviews on anything, let me know!

6 comments:

Rai said...

Lovely favorites! I used to use that Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream ALL THE TIME! I want that MAC blush.

Anonymous said...

Good share! I want to try that enzyme mask...

Anonymous said...

Nice faves! I've yet to try that Rimmel London mascara, I can't wait to give it a go!

Sofia said...

I love and adore Mocha blush it's my everyday blush also!!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I LOVE Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream! you are right, the consistency is perfect, and it's so inexpensive (=

Should I give Rimmel Max Volume masxcara a try? I'm not sure about Rimmel makeup...

Lyn said...

I need mocha blush in my life!!! I want to try the alba mask. I read "cooling" and it sounds more interesting than my boring clinique clay mask. I really need to buy an msf. I ran out of my 2nd one not to long ago and have been buying d/s stuff to replace it. well nothing works as well as that did!?! bye bye $28 for me! lol