Monday, November 23, 2009

Mascara mishap and Teeny haul

Hey my loves!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! On Saturday night I was getting ready and I went to put on my mascara and this is what it looked like:


Gross huh?! That's my Loreal extra volume collagen mascara. What happened was when I went to go open it it wouldn't unscrew and it was really hard to twist. When it finally came loose and opened the stopper popped off and was stuck in the cap. There's no way to get it out. The wand was just open to all the product so this is how it looked when I took it out. I've never had this happen before.

So, since I used up my other mascara and this was all I had I went to get another real quick. This is what I picked up:

It's the Hard Candy Ginormous lash volumizing mascara. I've only used it twice so I still don't have a set opinion on it but it has potential so we'll see!

Just thought I would share that real quick just in case it might happen to any of you that use the Loreal mascara.

'till next post...

1 comment:

Vanessa M. said...

eww that mascara looks like its sick! lol