Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FOTD: Cut crease with pink lip

Hey everyone!!

I can't believe it's already November, even though it really doesn't feel like it here in Vegas. The weather has been so weird last week it was freezing and now this week we're back in the 80's idk what's going on!

Anywayz...I've been doing just the minimum lately when it comes to make up because I just haven't had time to do much more but I finally got around to doing a full on look. This is a neutral cut crease that I paired with a bright lip.

Here it is...

I'm only showing one eye closed because the lighting wasn't working with me and the left eye always looked way dark.


Full face shot...


What I used to get this look:

MAC Paint pot in Layin low

NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk

MAC Ricepaper as browbone highlight

MAC Llama all over lid

Jane Colorstick in True original

MAC Cork as crease color

MAC Prep+Prime Skin

MAC Studio fix powder

Sally Girl blush in Frenemy

MAC Vanilla pigment as highlight

Wet n Wild lipliner in Fab fuschia

MAC lipstick in Passionate

MAC lustreglass in Love nectar

Revlon intensifying lashes


Let me know what you think!


10 comments:

Angela said...

hey girl

i tagged you for an award

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/2009/11/some-awards-and-tags.html

Arezu said...

This is really pretty! I love the twist with the pink lip (:

Miss Yaya said...

love the lipstick color! i don't think i've tried that one

Jasmin said...

Beautiful pic! Love the cut crease. I'm still trying to learn it. HAHA. By the way, love the lippie color.

Julisa said...

pretty! and i love the lip color

RESSA said...

im glad your back...looking hot as always. I tagged you on award just wanted you to know :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl i have created a new blog but im making it private so could you please send me your blogger email to cmramil@gmail.com..thanks

Marce said...

This is gorgeous! I love the super hot pink lip, you really pull it off.

XO

PS. Nothing beats your blog title ;)

Natasha Marie said...

hey dawl! thanks for stoppiing by my page. omgggg your lips/lipstick are gorgeousss!! im totally new to this blogging . but its pretty funn :) you are gorgeous!

台中短租套房-夏卡爾 said...

vivi情趣商品

vivi情趣精品

情趣用品vivi

情趣精品vivi

vivi雜誌款情趣用品

水噹噹vivi情趣用品

情人趣味vivi

愛情公寓vivi

情趣vivi

情色vivi

色情寫真vivi

vivi歡愉用品

交友愛情vivi精品

色情遊戲vivi

愛戀情人vivi精品

情人趣味用品vivi

愛情配對vivi

股票行情vivi

msn表情符號vivi

一夜情貼圖vivi

情人節vivi調情用品

情色自拍vivi

性愛用品vivi

一夜情vivi用品

調情高手vivi用品

色遊戲vivi精品

情色自拍vivi精品

色情網站vivi精品

性交補給vivi

性行為補給vivi

愛愛補給vivi

性趣十足vivi

vivi情趣用品專賣

交友戀愛vivi

愛戀情人vivi

做愛vivi情趣用品

作愛vivi情趣用品

網愛vivi情趣用品

視訊做愛vivi情趣用品

性愛vivi情趣用品

聯誼vivi情趣用品

正妹vivi情趣精品